The Mystic Celt will cease operatingin Wicklow Town after New Yearseve 2016.The Mystic Celt family would like tothank all of our loyal customersover the last 4 years.Ye made it the No 1 restaurant inCo. Wicklow on Tripadvisor for 4consecutive years.We will be opening in a newlocation in 2017 and will updatewhere by end of January.Again a massive heartfelt thanks toeveryone who crossed our doors.As it says over the front door "Inthis humble abode, no strangersreside, only friends you have yet toencounter"Can anyone with Vouchers please use
before December 30th
“The Mystic Celt “ restaurant is the dream of Paul and Sylvia Smith. We are trying to promote an age-old tradition that nourished not only our forefathers’ bodies, but also their spirits. Thus we coined the phrase “ Traditional Celtic Cuisine.
- We only use sustainable fish and source much of our other ingredients within a 50 mile radius.
- All of our crab and lobster come from Anthony Rice and we only use Irish beef.
- Chef Paul(Wicklows 1st Celebrity Chef) uses local organic growers and artisan producers.
- Chef Paul also grows a lot of his own ingredients.
- Gluten free and coeliac as well as all other dietary needs catered for on giving prior notice.
Recently we have developed a new awareness of the dishes of our ancestors and the confidence to recreate and enrich our native culinary tradition. A new Irish food culture is growing, driven by the lavish bounties of our seas, lakes and the rich land of Erin. Our menu is a celebration of the rich, ancient food culture of a uniquely beautiful land. This is our tribute to the country of our birth, a land where we are privileged to live.