The Mystic Celt is now operating from the European Golf Club.At present we can only cater for Golfers but are still looking for another premises in Wicklow Town.
“The Mystic Celt “ restaurant is the dream of Paul and Sylvia Smith. We are trying to promote an age-old tradition that nourished not only our forefathers’ bodies, but also their spirits. Thus we coined the phrase “ Traditional Celtic Cuisine.
- We only use sustainable fish and source much of our other ingredients within a 50 mile radius.
- All of our crab and lobster come from Anthony Rice and we only use Irish beef.
- Chef Paul(Wicklows 1st Celebrity Chef) uses local organic growers and artisan producers.
- Chef Paul also grows a lot of his own ingredients.
- Gluten free and coeliac as well as all other dietary needs catered for on giving prior notice.
Recently we have developed a new awareness of the dishes of our ancestors and the confidence to recreate and enrich our native culinary tradition. A new Irish food culture is growing, driven by the lavish bounties of our seas, lakes and the rich land of Erin. Our menu is a celebration of the rich, ancient food culture of a uniquely beautiful land. This is our tribute to the country of our birth, a land where we are privileged to live.